Questions & Answers
- Party bookings are 2 hours maximum: There are no extensions as parties are held back to back and are staffed accordingly. We cannot accommodate extensions.
- Yes – you can put up decorations and helium balloons, however; only painter’s tape may used to put up decor and balloons must be popped and discarded before leaving the premises. Pinatas are not allowed.
- The party group is held responsible for the disposal of any helium tanks – if any tanks are left behind after the party, there will be a $25.00 charge.
- You are able to purchase plain white table covers for $1.00/table. If you need them on the day of the party, we can subtract the cost of the table covers from your damage deposit.
Is 15 minutes enough time for set up and clean up?
- Yes! When you arrive 15 minutes prior to your party time, we will have all the tables and chairs set up for you. Party leaders will help you with set up and clean up.
- Yes – you can book back to back parties.
Can we pay with Credit Card or Debit Interac?
- Thunderbird Community Centre accepts credit, debit, and cash.
- There is a $100 deposit fee included inthe pary fee which is returned assuming all rules and policies have been followed. Please allow up to 2 weeks for damage deposit to be refunded.
Can I drop off table covers?
- Yes, you can drop off table covers in advance. Please include the child’s name, the date of the party, and the time slot.
Can we cook food on site?
- No – food cooking is not allowed on premises, and the party group may not bring in heating equipment of any kind.
What is your refund policy?
- There will be an administrative charge of $25 applied to all refund requests and $4 to all transfer requests. Refunds will only be granted if provided at least 7 days prior to the party. If the request is not received by the office 7 days prior to the party date, a refunds will not be issued.