Are you looking for a rental space to host your next party, sports activity or meeting?
Thunderbird Community Centre has a number of rooms for rent. Each room accommodates a different number of people and is priced accordingly. All rooms in our centre are easily accessible. Whether it is for a business meeting, family gathering, birthday party or a private gym rental, we have the perfect space for you!
Non-operational hour rentals require a paid rental staff ($18.00 /hr).
Please note GST is applicable.
For all inquires call 604-713-1818, email us at email@example.com or visit our website at thunderbirdcc.ca
Seating capacity of 15-30 people.
|330 Square Ft||$20/hour||$38/hour|
For small functions
|320 Square Ft||$25/hour||$43/hour|
|Small Activity Room||620 Square Ft||$25/hour||$43/hour|
|Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)||1200 Square Ft||$55/hour||$73/hour|
|MPR + Kitchen||$65/hour||$83/hour|
|Gymnasium||4200 Square Ft||$35/hour
Minimum 2 hour rental during non operational hours
1 Rates during operational hours
2 Rates during non-operational hours
Steps to rent a facility
- Check availability
– view online at recreation.vancouver.ca
– email, phone or inquire in person
- Submit Rental Request
– Once an available time is selected, you can make tentative rental requests online at recreation.vancouver.ca, over the phone, or in person.
- Rental Confirmation and Payment
– Upon reviewing the request, the Rental Administrator will contact you to explain our payment policy (in person only) as well as explain any further requirements to finalize the rental agreement.
Policy and Procedures
– Renters are respopnsible for all set-up and clean-up of the rented room. Failure to do so within the rented time will result in additional charges.
– Only tables and chairs (and nets for gym rentals) are provided. All other equipment must be brought in by the rental group.
– No helium balloons, open flames, or confetti are allowed in the building.
– No Alcohol may be served on the premises.
– Music royalty fees will apply to all groups that choose to play music. For more information, please see www.socan.ca or www.resound.ca.
– Liability insurance is required for sports, dance, or any higher risk activities such as large events. A copy of the insurance must be submitted to finalize the rental, and can be purchased at www.eventpolicy.ca or www.sportbc.ca